- Location Cascais
- Construction Period 2008-2009
- Client Cascais City Council
- Architecture Project Architect Eduardo Souto Moura
- Engineering Project AFA Consult
- Construction Area 2 650m²
- Concrete Volume 2 950 m³ (720 m³ coloured and 2 230 m³ grey)
- Recognition Secil Architecture Award 2010
Based on a survey of the trees, the Architect developed a set of volumes with different heights, with the intention of creating a contrast between cement and nature.
The main focus was that each room should open out into the garden.