Redur Médio Exterior
Dry plastering mortar, intended for medium sanded finish plasters on walls and ceilings, outdoors.
- Water repellent
- Medium sanded texture
- High yield
- Carefully-selected ingredients
REDUR MÉDIO EXTERIOR, due to its medium particle size, is especially suitable for single layer plasters, allowing traditional types of finishing to be obtained, namely sanded, troweled and tinned.
It replaces traditional plasters with the following benefits:
- Cracking control by shrinkage of hydraulic mortars;
- Application in a single layer system, eliminating the need for roughcasting or splashing (except on concrete supports);
- Efficient waterproofing of wall surfaces;
- Reduced water absorption by capillarity.
REDUR MÉDIO EXTERIOR can be applied directly on substrates in which the masonry elements are ceramic brick or cement block or on concrete.
General purpose (GP) plastering mortar for exterior coatings
New construction and renovation
25 kg bag | Plasticised pallets with 60 bags | 25 kg buckets | Bulk
Where to buy
At resellersProduct available at specialised stores.