A cookie is a file of information automatically placed on the hard drives of users' computers or mobile devices when they access certain websites. It identifies the browser on the server, enabling the storage of information on the server to improve Users' experiences, allowing faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
The information collected relates to the browsing preferences of the Users, namely how they access and use the website and the part of the country through which they access it, among others, and as such does not include information that identifies them, but merely generic information.
Cookies and other immediate tracking technologies do not automatically collect personal data about you. Where you voluntarily provide such information through registration or email exchanges, these technologies may be used to obtain further information regarding your use of the websites and applications, and/or to promote email interaction to provide greater usefulness to you.
On this website, we only use session cookies, which consist of temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the user's browser until they leave the platform and collect information about how users interact with the platform. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
The User may, at any time, control how cookies are stored on their device or by removing them, by simply changing the settings of their browser. As mentioned, you should be aware that changing these settings may have an impact on the proper and correct functioning of the website.
This option, in addition to allowing the establishment of secure sessions, also ensures the respective data protection.
We currently use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies (used by DNN and ASP) - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the website by logging in. Without these cookies, services that require them cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies (Google Analytics) - We use these cookies to analyse how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a better browsing experience by personalising our offering and identifying and fixing any problems that arise.
- Functionality or third party cookies - We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing your name each time you access the website. In short, functionality cookies store your preferences regarding your use of the website so that you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit. In addition, third-party cookies serve to measure the success of third party applications and advertising effectiveness.
The cookies used are session cookies, being temporary, remaining in the cookies of your internet browser until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
All browsers allow the respective user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser.
Please note, nevertheless, that disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience on the website in whole or in part.
You can set cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Below we indicate the various ways in which you can disable cookies, depending on your browser:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
To disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the "Tools" menu and choose the "Internet Options" option;
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Move the bar until the expression "Block all cookies" appears.
Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox
To disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the "Tools" menu
- Select "Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" icon.
- In the "Cookies" section, disable the option "Accept cookies from websites".
- Click "OK" to save the changes and close.
Cookie settings in Chrome
To disable cookies in Chrome:
- Click "Settings" on the toolbar.
- Click "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings".
- Select the option "Block data settings by websites".
You can change the following settings in the "Cookies" section:
- Delete cookies;
- Block cookies by default.
- Allow cookies by default.
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you exit your internet browser.
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
To disable cookies in Safari web and iOS:
- Click on "Edit".
- Select "Preferences".
- On the top panel, select the "Privacy" icon.
- In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never".
Other internet browsers (browser)
Please look under the "Help" menu of your internet browser or contact your provider.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, where you can find information on how to manage your settings for the various browser providers.
Secil reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and with immediate effect, and therefore we advise you to consult this page regularly to keep up to date.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or other information processing practices of this website, please contact us using the Contact Form on the website, by email to email@example.com or by letter to Avenida Eng.º Duarte Pacheco, 19 - 7º, 1070-100 Lisboa.